Week 13 of 13!

Yes indeed! The semester is almost over!

I have two classes tomorrow night and I am done with Instructional Design :-) Next week I have a sociolinguistics class (on a different schedule than Instructional Design) and I am almost done for the semester!

Funny thing, since I posted some of my assignments on Scribd (especially those linguistics papers), I've gotten emails from people looking for more resources on the subject. I don't really fancy myself an expert on some of these topics (after all I've only taken one or two classes on the subject), but I am happy to help people with their research :-)

If you cite any of my papers, do send me an email - it will make my day! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!