Happy end of the year!

Well, it's been one crazy year! I've managed to complete my final two masters degrees, meet some great colleagues from sister campuses and forged new friendships with classmates in both linguistics and instructional design.

My last academic blogpost for the year I've posted over at the UMass Online blog; the topic is Making Services Accessible. Go have a look and post you thoughts on the matter of making services available to students more easy to find.

That's all for this year. Once I tackle my instapaper reading list I think will have more higher education, EdTech and instructional design stuff to write about. Until then, keep your mind sharp and don't stop learning!


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!