Old Office

Nothing really dies on the internet :-)  Sometimes that is a bad thing, sometimes it's a good thing!
A few years back, I had wanted to join a social network (like MySpace and Facebook) but where the language was Greek.  I discovered a few like Zuni (facebook-like in that it was only for college students at the time, it's now defunct), and fatsa (Greek for "face" or rather "mug"). Fatsa never really did it for me because it was a bit like the TV show "Jersey Shore." Despite the fact that I have told this network numerous times to remove my profile, it's still there.  Well, lucky me, because this is one place I had put that photo I had mentioned in my previous post - the old office, affectionately known as the bat cave.


Thinking pose, in half-tone, circa 2003, alpha version

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!